11:52 AM
Oh, man. I juz can�t believe my life�
By any standards, im juz super super relieved the dreaded Chinese paper is over� obviously I screwed up the paper, but hu cares. Dere�s still econs paper 3 on mon� ahhhh another dratted paper. Pluz yl said yesterday that jovin told her beetsma and Maggie goh actually commented that the paper as hard. HARD!! Which as well means an F for us. Or at least, me.
Well Jas if u�re reading this, happy 18th birthday! Hope ur lovely date with Mr W was fun� erm minus de little glitch that he got fined 20 bucks for jaywalking while rushing to meet you� lolx~ I tot that was funny� sorry! Anyway it doesn�t matter (I tink) since you�re the princess of the evening and everything� (hmm, if u�re Princess Jasmine, den is ur Pooh Aladdin? Ok im being lame. ANYWAY.)
Sue~~!!!! U gave Jas a piece of pottery, how cum I din get one?? *sniff* its ok, I noe im being ostracised� *sob* haha kidding lahz�. ;p And Sue, pleeeeeease, I do not wan to see u on de 23rd!!! 29th lahz�. Please�. Pleeeeeease lahz�. I need lotsa mental preparation for my lit paper on fri (quick lit ppl!! Tell her how difficult and stressful the PC paper is!!) heh heh�.
Well whatever it is, I betta get started on my books� and the worst thing is, I�ve been unproductive� SERIOUSLY unproductive� man sometimes one day can juz whiz past juz like dat. Sigh� why din God make a day 48 h� but wad�s the point, no matter how long God extends one day im still going to slack it all off. Not very helpful.
Ahhhhhh�. whatever. betta log off now, I�ve already exceeded my net hours 2 times in a row. *grumbles*

