9:40 AM
You know, sometimes I just dun donkey understand why would anybody want to relieve their A levels papers online. Seriously� I mean, for those who did well, congrats, but is there any need to come online n brag about it? Its like so bloody irritating. Especially for people like me who�re like heading for potential Cs and Ds.

Well did a general survey of the A level papers this time round� and found out that the easiest paper around was the Maths paper (some people even called it a �no-brainer�) and the one with the most complaints was the Econs paper (which to some extent is some consolation for me) still I hope (pray) that Econs will bring me no less than a C� I totally screwed up my DRQs and the case study. Bloody DRQs� bloody Cambridge examiners� why must they set the GDP- economic growth type of questions??? I bloody well hate tables and they had to set me that. Spent to much time analysing the freaking table and trying to find out �the economic relationship between economic growth and savings�. Bloody hell, the data only gave us four countries and all the relationships between GDP per head and the gross savings in every country was like so bloody different!

Aaaarrrgh. Its over. I can�t change the past, can I? So I�ll just leave the rest to God�

God please� let me get a B for Chinese� I noe its like virtually impossible but please� I missed the B grade by one mark for prelims� please let me get higher than wad I did for prelims� and please dun let my Econs go below a C� and hopefully, let my E.lit achieve an A�

PLEASE LAHZ!!!!

Amen.





hui @ 9:40 AM
link to post 0 comments