12:28 AM
It strikes me how fake this whole world can be. People are always saying "Being true to yourself" or "Be true to yourself" and "Honesty is the best policy" (ok im not quite sure if the last one is useable) but this is hardly the case in everyday dealings.
Take blogs for example. How many out there are willing to spill unhappiness over their blogs? How many refrain from publishing what they really want to publish in order to keep up a fa�ade? How many are willing to scream "ugly fucking slutty bitchy arsehole" all over their blogs?
Truth is, not many.
And even I myself try to cut down my bitchiness (though I haven done a good job of it) and try to appear like life is one whole smooth sailing journey.
Yes, I admit, I have been kinda bitchy on my blog these days. Its not PMS. Yes, I�ve not received any news from my coveted Bachelor Of Arts ppl @ NIE/MOE/NTU. And I�m anxious. Because everyone�s boarded the train bound for University while I�m still waiting for my carriage to bring me there.
But does that warrant anyone to make rude remarks/rumours about me or whatever I�ve written?
And totally untrue remarks as well.
Yes, I�ve heard through the grapevine. And it isn�t pleasant. Who are YOU to spread malicious rumours about me? Yes im a bitch. But bitching about me doesn�t make YOU a lesser bitch (or arsehole, whichever you choose) either. YOU take matters into your own hands without even considering whatever you�ve said is true or not. Why didn�t YOU confront me? Why didn�t YOU bother to find out the truth? Now my innocent friendship with her has become ugly and tainted because of YOUR rumour.
YOU who sparked off the rumour should know very well I�m commenting on YOUR rude remarks.

