11:26 AM
Dear brothers and sisters... i pray you join me in prayer as i pray for my former GP teacher Miss Lim.I was stunned when i got hold of news that Miss Lim contracted cancer. I knew it was painful for her, because in my second year in TJC, she was feeling quite depressed for a period of time because she lost a dear friend and colleague to cancer. And now...
How transient life can be.
Dear Heavenly Father,
I lift Miss Lim into Your loving hands. Lord, I pray that You will heal Miss Lim of that hideous disease that has gotten hold in her body. Lord, You sent only Son to us so that "by His stripes we are healed" (Isaiah 53:5). Lord, as You have done so for so many people around the world, healing them of their incurable diseases, i pray You'll do the same for Miss Lim. Please, Father, by the power of Your word, drive the cancerous demon out of her body. I pray for the speedy recovery of Miss Lim, that she'll regain her health soon enough. Lord, by Your hands many are healed, and i pray You'll lay hands on Miss Lim and heal her as well. In Jesus's name i pray, Amen.
"... that it might be fulfiled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying "He Himself took our infirmties, And bore our sicknesses." - Matthew 8:17

