1:50 PM
My Deepest Fears

1. To fail to enter university (choi)
2. To fail to graduate with Honours or Masters degree
3. To fail to get an A for econs
4. To fail to get an A for Higher Chinese
5. To fail to get my goal of achieving A-A-B for my A levels
6. To disappoint people who pin high hopes on me
7. To fail to get married by the age of 30 (double choi!)
8. To fail to find my ideal guy in University
9. To be cheated by someone else
10. To be betrayed by anybody who I consider a fren
11. To accidentally harm/hurt ppl without intending to
12. To spend next year�s Valentine�s Day alone
13. To spend next year�s Friendship Day alone
14. To get forgotten by people around me and be cast into a corner
15. To feel like an outcast in a group
16. To gain weight/look fat
17. To compare myself with my peers and realise I�m de dumbest/stupidest
18. To fail to get above 1300 for my next SAT test
19. To be embarrassed in front of a group of people
20. To marry a guy who is impotent (hahaha)

And finally�

21. To let people know I�m not who I really am.





hui @ 1:50 PM
link to post 0 comments