8:45 AM
I realise that as we get more cught up in our work, we become less consistent with blogging� not complaining though.

Read Jasmine�s blog, and saw something like �I�m fresh out of school� and � I can�t work a full day in the office like a pampered spoiled brat.� (or something along the lines� sorry for the bad quote Jaz) and I juz read yingling�s troubles at work� jiadai, zihui� and reflected on my own worries at work� and realised school is so much more better. Honestly I dun mind going back for lit tutorials on Much Ado with Miss Tan, lectures on the Gothic genre with Mrs Lau (or Gothic Lau as fondly remembered), PC tutorials with Ms Loong, and even going thru the seemingly endless (boring) lectures on the Willow Scene in Othello with Mrs Lofthouse. And the jokes cracked in Econs tutorial with Miss Leong� Hanis and Haireez�s antics� Rohai�s lame jokes� even (as I grudgingly admit) Tat�s cold jokes�

Sigh. I miss TJ. I miss 33/02. can I go back to school, please? In fact I�ll do anything to relieve my two short years spent at TJ� with my dear pals jaz, zihui, gunni, yingling, joan, jiadai, rozie and hamidah� with my entire 33/02�

Please, someone, can I go back to school please�..






hui @ 8:45 AM
link to post 0 comments