6:25 PM
New year resolutions:
- to be more cheerful. Smile more, laugh more, etc�
- to gain more experience from work
- to work harder after I enter the U (if I ever make it, tt is.)
- to juggle relief teaching, tuition and teaching my sis into one day for the six month long holiday.
- to stop ppl from saying I�m v free or v �hao3 ming4�. I�m not really that slack k! I work too� only I enjoy my work a lot� and my hours are slightly more flexible. But I still work! For those who tink I�m lazing my ass around at home, think again!
- to keep in contact with all my frens, new or old, always.
- to love God more. (God, it�s not my fault I can�t go to church nowadays� You know I�m fighting for my rights to go to church� but You can see this isn�t a good time� but I�ll still fight. And for those who tink I�m avoiding church cuz I�m lazy or I do not have faith, then juz go ahead and tink whatever you like. He alone noes why I cannot go church now.)
- to love my friends more. To all my friends whom I�d ever offended, or provoked, or laughed at, or whatever, I�m really sorry. I�m truly sorry. For mistakes I noe I shouldn�t have made, I am repenting but I dunoe how to make it all up to you. If I�ve hurt u emotionally, I�m sorry, and if u have a bad impression of me, its ok, I noe I deserve it cuz I have been bad. I�m really, sincerely sorry�
- to exercise more� haha. I�m getting fat� thanks for the hoola hoop blur prince =) I promise I�ll try harder to get tt thing spinning around my waist�
- to cherish whatever I have more. God, my family, my frens, the life I�ve been given� and all the good things that come into my way� thank you, God.
- to be less jealous, less competitive, less emotional, less every negative vibe in my body� main reason: its not good for my psychological well being� I tink these negative tots will cause me to develop into a paranoid character� always tinking the worst of ppl when all they want to offer is pure goodwill and friendship.
- to find a boyfriend� haha although I�m not overly concerned about that� God has it in His great plan, all I need to do is to follow Him faithfully� btw, lotsa ppl are adding �to find a bf� into their new year resolutions� haha =) jia you ppl! I�m sure u all will find someone who will love u truly and take care of u all ur lives�

