9:41 PM
happy nineteenth birthday to me!
My nineteenth birthday was wonderful. Thanks to one and all for making it sooo enjoyable! =)
Celebration #1: 03/07/04, with JunHan
We spent lunch together with chris and can at a Japanese restaurant in Suntec.. food was quite good, but I can't remember the restaurant's name. Anyway its just loads better than sakae sushi, I can't stand sakae sushi (sorry honey!)
Followed him to CHC youth service after that... was so embarrassed when his cell mates presented me a book as a birthday present.. made me feel pressured to attend service again the following week. =/
Ta-pao dinner to his house (his family was out).. had a nice time at his house, chatting and cheeky-ing around. I opened his presents to me there (he gave me FIVE- book, cd, plush toy, skirt, rose, card.) and they were all lovely. Received the shock of the century when I opened the door to leave his house. His brother! Both of us stared at one another in shock. Anw turned out that his brother didn't go for the dinner, so his parents weren't back yet. Thank God.
We were silent on the taxi ride home, but albeit being silent (n tired) we sorta communicated wordlessly and it was a wonderful feeling, sitting in the cab and knowing exactly what he was thinking. =)
Celebration #2: 04/07/04, with chris, marie, fen, can n Shirley.
I delayed everyone by being a blur queen.. alighted at Orchard instead of City Hall and had to double back to meet them. �red faced-
Had dinner at Sofra, a turk restaurant marie recommended. Food was fabulous; I loved the melted cheese n potato! Present giving time and I loved them! A pretty pink soft suede handbag, pink butterfly earrings and 37 deg t-shirt. I'm one lucky girl.. celebrated birthday w fen since our birthdays were only a few days apart!
The rest made fen n me shut our eyes and SURPRISE! A yummylicious choc cake was presented before me and fen. Darn, no one brought a cam but thank God for camera phones! Hope marie, chris n can upload them soon..
Celebration #3: 07/07/04 (my bday itself), with chenzhen
My lovely cousin took leave off to celebrate my bday with me at the new wild wild wet water theme park! It was a fun day there really, splashing around and trying all the different kinds of slides. There was the gravity-defying SideRider and we screamed like hell (but we still rode it three times) and the tsunami wave pool where I kept gulping water cuz I was too short to touch the pool floor =/
Chenzhen's present was wonderful: THE zara pink skirt I wanted, a pink friendship band she made and an unusual card she designed from a disc! Heh heh... I really am one lucky gurl!
Later on we returned to TM (slightly giddy from splashing 5 hours straight in wild wild wet) and we had dinner at Delifrance.. Boon hwee came along a while later to pass me my birthday prezzie which was a pretty card with a magnet attached to it, a pen and a sweet pink keychain which read 'special friend' (I'm honoured!) btw today's boon hwee's birthday so happy 19th birthday!
Lastly thanks to all who wished me happy birthday!! Thanks for remembering july the 7th as my bday...

