Ice cream, friendship and 3302
9:42 AM
Hey sorry ppl fer de inconsistency� heh heh trying my bez to update more regularly k? =)

Yesterdae 3302 finally had our first proper klas gathering outside school� de whole klas turned up! So cool� tho I tink I was de latest to arrive� (even later den ms leong!) haha� it was @ Swensen�s @ de Crown Prince Hotel� I had Cookie Summit and Coit Tower (shared wif xiuzhi n Irene� I couldn�t finish two ice creams by myself! It wld be sinful� heh) Anyway de main point was not de ice cream but de fact tt everyone was dere! Made me realise once again tt 3302 is actually a super fun n united klas (despite de different cliques)and I wouldn�t trade tt fer anything in de world! 3302 rox!! Haha =)

�� which reminds me of our meeting we set to meet five years later� tt day during GP de klas made a pact to meet again five years down de road, on 08/08/08 @ 1800hrs� @ Changi Airport Terminal 2. wow� I dunoe how to describe how I felt @ tt point, it was abit like nostagia u noe? Like suddenly my years wif 3302 are too short� wished I had more time to bond� but den again wen I look back, its amazing how many memories I have collected� Mardi gras (which, ppl, if u all r wondering where those photos are� they�re still in my camera� waiting to be developed. Heh heh.. sorry lahz� will develop them asap�), racial harmony, friendship day, national day,� as ms lim once said, 3302 is a v gung-ho klas� I couldn�t agree more! So ppl� cherish de days we still hav together k? cuz I lurve u all, every single one of u� =)

oh yah hopefully we have more time to shop after A levels� tot yest�s shopping trip wif de girls were super fun!!! Haha� dresses� hair accessories� oh! Haha� on Mon we�re going to appear in identical hairbands in different shades! Hahaha so fun! Can�t wait� ;p

Meanwhile� I hear my homework calling� *sighx*�


hui @ 9:42 AM
link to post 0 comments