10:13 AM
I had a nightmare.
I dreamt that I failed my A levels, with a result of A-I-E. (I dunoe y �I�, and I dunno wad it stands for, but it sounded positively bad).
I know its no use worrying, but I just can�t stop myself. Its consuming me, I�m suffocating in the foul sulphurous air of worrying-about-my-results-stress. Honestly I�m even more stressed out now as compared to when I took my A levels. The pressure is overwhelming, and it builds up day by day as the time for the release of our results loom nearer.
Oh damn that Econs! I�m so damn worried about it. I can�t stop thinking of my screwed up MCQ, DRQ, Case Study and essay. Well basically my entire screwed up paper.
And my Higher Chinese. I wasn�t even sure if I answered coherently. I�m darn stressed about that too. Because it involves Auntie Violet. I can�t let her down. I can�t!
I pray for a miracle� Lord please bless me. Lord please! I�m desperate, and after that bad dream I felt even more lost� more desperate� more hopeless� than ever. Lord� I pray that I will get my desired results in my A levels. Please�! In Jesus�s name I pray, Amen.

